*Currently only available on BSC chain
- 2 Characters can summon only when they meet 4 requirements below:
+ Same “Unstake” status
+ Same rarity ranging from Rare to Legendary
+ Same generation
+ The summoner and its child cannot be paired to summon a new Character.
- Summoners have no gender restrictions.
- Only NFT Characters can summon.
- You can not use default Characters when summoning
- The number of pairs that can be summoned simultaneously is unlimited. For example, you can summon a Rare pair, an Epic pair and a Legendary pair simultaneously.
- A Gen 0 Character can summon 5 times A Gen 1 Character can summon 3 times
- The Summoned Character was born from a Gen 1 Summoners still called Gen 1 Character.
- You can add a maximum of 5 Characters from your inventory - with the rarity ranging from Uncommon to Legendary - to increase the rarity of the Summoned Character.
- Common Characters will not affect the Egg's rarity chance. The number of times to participate in Summoning of Additional Character is unlimited
- During the summoning process until hatching Eggs successfully, all Characters participating in the summoning process (including the Summoners and Additional Characters) will be unstaked (can not work in-game) and changed to the Summoning status. At the same time, you can not stake or sell Characters on the Marketplace or use those Characters for another Summoning process until their Egg hatches successfully.
- After summoning, Eggs need a certain amount of time to turn into new Characters. You need to hatch Eggs when the hatching time is over.
- When A and B summon then create 2 Characters called C and D respectively, C and D can become a new summoning pair.
- Character C and Character D summon then create Character E. After that, E summons with F and create G then G can participate in the summoning process with C or D.